Danielle's well...i dunno for sure

i did it ok - Here's to you(Robbie and Alec)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

hmmm.... okay so last Monday I started at Igloo, and I have to say that I love it. I'm still learning how to make everything, but hopefully I'll get better. I worked Thursday and Friday too. Friday though...haha..... well there was a lot of storming going on. I was working the drive-thru and all of a sudden the tornado sirens went off. HOLY COW -- (ok i absolutely HATE storms and tornadoes are even worse) so I just went on as usual; although my heart was beating like so fast. We finished with the people going through the drive-thru. There was this one guy though who came through with his son and he asked me if I was scared. I told him that I hated storms and then he said that it's okay because they were storm chasers or w/e. He was obviously joking, but it calmed me down a little bit. We ended up closing early, but we still had to stay until 9:15. I had fun...haha....

SO anywho you should come and visit me at Igloo.

Oh yeah and Happy Easter to everyone... I'm so sad b/c I didn't get to have a easter egg hunt this year... and it's rainy outside... :(
BUT HE IS RISEN.... so of course I need to be thankful for Christ rising for the grave.

-Dani

3 Comments:

Blogger Roberto said...

You have a comment now. Happy?

5:57 PM  
Blogger Macdaddy said...

I go along with that. Are you happy?

Post something.

SAT on sAtUrDaY!!!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Topher said...

Congratulations...today is your one month anniversary since the last time you posted!










...way to fail

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home