Danielle's well...i dunno for sure

i did it ok - Here's to you(Robbie and Alec)

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Hmm...

Well, I think that I might have junioritis. I know, I know.... juniors aren't allowed; only seniors get senioritis, but i said JUNIORITIS. There's a difference. I just filled out my SAT letter thing that they send to like four colleges. AND i realized that I don't have ANY clue where I'm going and what i want to major in. SENIORS - I commend you... if I were in your shoes, I'd be completely spazzing out right now. So from now until the day I graduate, I am going to be praying.... alot. And just know that God DOES have a plan, even though he hasn't clued me in on what exactly that plan has to say! Anyway though, I'm ready for this year to be over with. Seriously, I feel like I completely slacking off. I mean yeah I'm still getting A's in my classes, but I'm not taking time to do my stuff the night before. AARRGGHH!


Oh yeah.... AND I got my hair cut (it's REAL short)...

-Dani

6 Comments:

Blogger Macdaddy said...

Yeah, I know how you feel. I do that constantly and I hate it.

Your hair probably looks pretty cool. I'll have to see it on Saturday.

5:24 PM  
Blogger Roberto said...

I noticed your hair, but I still have no idea where I'm going to college. I'll try to go where you aren't, ok? :)

3:55 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

uh...what... that's not very nice robbie... :(

5:43 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Danielle, don't worry about it...I know it is really hard having no idea, but God will work it out. Heck, I'm graduating in 2 1/2 months, and I don't even know where I'm going next year. But trying to decide on a college/major is a really cool process...you will learn to rely on God A LOT!! But He will work it out...in His timing.

On the otherhand, we are going to Columbia, and we probably won't even make it back alive b/c of all the druglords....so you won't have to worry about college.

9:06 PM  
Blogger turza said...

HEY i resent that colombia comment! JK.

Dani i totally know the feeling. it's like: uh-oh, if i already feel this way how will my senior year be? ...heh,heh. GOod luck. I guess i have options, some nice ones too, but i'm scared that i'll hate my job, even if it pays well.

4:37 PM  
Blogger turza said...

BTW you hair looks super cute!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home